Fuel Your Body for Optimal Performance
A Whole Athlete nutritional consultation can help you put more energy into your training sessions, maintain a healthy race weight and get ready for your peak-season goals. We emphasize whole foods, lots of fresh fruits and veggies, and an appropriate balance of carbohydrate, protein and fat. Each nutritional assessment is sport-specific and fine-tuned for your lifestyle. Nutritional recommendations are easy to follow and realistic for your time, budget and work or travel schedule.
Some of the areas we address:
- What to eat on race day
- What to eat before races and hard training sessions
- What balance is right for you (carbohydrates + protein + fats)
- How to hydrate properly, even in the heat
- How to eat well for optimal recovery
- How to lose weight without losing power
- How to prevent GI distress during competition
“My first meeting with Dario of Whole Athlete was great, and I’m excited to work with him and his team to improve my overall wellness, with a specific focus on nutrition. Just a simple conversation about nutrition gave me greater awareness of new choices I can make to improve my racing.” –Kathryn Y.